Short Breaks at Rugare (Peace) House
Short Breaks at Lav Care Services ensure every child or young person has the opportunity to make new friends, try new things and have time away from family and carers.
Short Breaks offer opportunities for children and young people to;
- Increase independence with time away from parents.
- Build new confidence and skills.
- Meet and make new friends
- Try new things and take part in fulfilling activities.
Short Breaks also offer families a chance to;
- Have a break from their caring responsibilties.
- Spend time with other family members.
- Take the opportunity to rest and get vital me time.
Activities For Children To Enjoy At Lav Care
Animal therapy at the farm
Walks in the nature reserve
Egg collection at the farm
A visit to the pirate ship
Art and craft